Would You Rather Cut Down A Tree With An Ax or a Hammer?
This is the fundamental difference that makes Gyro Trac superior to all other commercial and industrial mulchers!
The Gyro Trac Difference
How Much Did That Pile Of Mulch Cost?
The key questions you may wish to ask when buying a mulching machine are, “How much did that pile of mulch cost?” and “How long did it take to make it?” At the end of the day, it comes down to productivity
The foundation of Gyro-Trac’s superior performance begins with the new SABRE-TOOTH TECHNOLOGY. Gyro-Trac’s SABRE-TOOTH cutting technology improves on Gyro-Trac’s flagship “Planar” tooth platform. This new technology pulverizes wood into sawdust-like mulch while utilizing Less Weight, Less Energy and Less Fuel than any other cutting system in existence.
Add to this superior cutting technology a perfectly tuned hydraulic recipe, and you can understand how Gyro-Trac’s machines can mulch more wood with Less Weight, Less Horsepower and Less Fuel than any of our competitors.
Given The Same Amount of Fuel, Horsepower, And Weight Gyro-Trac’s Lean Green Mulching Machines Will Out- Perform Any Other Rotary-Drum Mulching Machine, Cutter-Head Combination on the Market, Period.
What Competitors Use
- Decades ago, competitors moved from rotating / flail-type blades to blunt, cantilevered hammer teeth on large drums that smash wood
- This leaves large shreds of wood on the ground that can wick fire and take years to decompose – and it takes massive horsepower, weight & fuel to power these big cutterheads … these are still used by many contractors today
- Many of the large competitive machines employ a prime mover tractor and place a third party cutter head on the machine – neither are built for each other – it is a retro-fit
- These large, heavy machines are expensive, difficult and expensive to transport, and can cause significant soil rutting that causes runoff pollution – they also kill the feeder roots of nearby keeper trees, potentially causing significant added project costs after the project is finished
What makes Gyro-Trac better?
- Since the beginning, Gyro-Tracs have been built with an integrated machine-cutter head combination, designed for each other for a single-purpose: to mulch trees
- Gyro-Trac’s innovative “planar” tooth set the industry standard, and is still in wide use today – it uses far less weight and less fuel, leaving behind a smaller, rapidly bio-degradeable “park-like” mulch behind that won’t wick fire
- Gyro-Trac’s NEW Sabre-Tooth design is even more productive, leaving even smaller mulch behind, and is easier to maintain
- Gyro-Tracs lower ground pressure machines will NOT rut soils as much, eliminating most runoff problems, and will NOT kill feeder roots of nearby keeper trees, saving tree replacement cost later on
- The lighter Gyro-Trac machines are easier and cheaper to transport
- Contractors have reported that Gyro-Tracs are 2-3 times more productive that even larger competitor machines.
- THE BOTTOM LINE: Gyro-Trac’s produce a pile of mulch for less total cost