SERVICE PROCESS AND INFORMATION ENGINEER APPLY NOW
SERVICE PROCESS & INFORMATION ENGINEER
Always First . . . Always the Best! For more than 25 years, Gyro-Trac Corporation is the leader in innovative specialty land clearing equipment. Gyro-Trac develops, manufactures and sells a full line of purpose-built mulching machines and attachments. The direct relationship between the Customer and Gyro-Trac is of the utmost importance to the Gyro-Trac business model so that the Customer gets the best experience possible. This relationship also makes Gyro-Trac unique. In the last few years, Gyro-Trac has created a paradigm shift in providing direct Service and Technical support to Customers with its patent-pending Nexus Service Platform.
The Nexus Service Platform is based on two primary concepts: (1) direct communication between the operator and the manufacturer and (2) real time data from the machine to the manufacturer. Gyro-Trac can remotely monitor all systems on its machines and check history for background information. Meanwhile, customers call one phone number and connect with one technician who works with them from start to finish. This proprietary system allows Customers to have issues resolved on the jobsite in minutes/hours rather than in the shop for days/weeks.
Gyro-Trac is seeking a candidate with background in electrical engineering to assist in ongoing development of the operations process for Nexus Service Center and then monitor and enhance the process on an on-going basis thereafter. This role is combination of electrical engineering and project management requiring substantial interaction with team members and customers. It focuses primarily on process, organizing, and troubleshooting.
- Assist in developing, implementing, maintaining and enhancing process for executing service support under the Nexus Service Platform, including,
- Review and revise existing documentation
- Draft and implement additional documentation on an ongoing basis
- Prioritize order of addressing service questions in implementing process
- Anticipate potential problems with process and develop solutions
- Supervise investigation of customer reported problems, identify source and extent of problem, develop and/or recommend remedial measures and document resolution
- Understand and implement designs from technical drawings
- Interact with customers using verbal and written communication
- Interact and coordinate with Production and Engineering departments for product improvement, design approbations and revisions to manuals
- Collaborate with marketing to produce material for GT App in support of Nexus Service Platform
- Accountability driver for Nexus Service Platform process
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with background in Electrical Engineering; Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering and Hydraulics is optimal but not required.
Strong technical, analytical, and common sense problem-solver who is willing to get hands-on and think outside the box to solve problems
Possess strong written and verbal communication skills for communicating with customers and team members at all organizational levels
Proactive, innovative and result-driven with the ability to multi-task and prioritize concurrent project demands
Capable of working independently as well as with a team with members having various backgrounds
Proficient in Microsoft Suite, ability to learn ERP Software (SAP)
Eligible to work in US without current or future sponsorship
Preferred Skills – not Required:
Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering and Hydraulics
Familiarity with SAP ERP Software
Familiarity with Solidworks Software
Job Type: Full time, onsite, minimal travel, no remote work
Experience: Entry Level, 0-2 years experience, consider 2021 graduates
Benefits: Group Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, LTD and STD, 401(k), Paid Time Off based on length of employment – All benefits available only to full-time employees
|||10 Flying Cloud Drive Summerville, SC 29483|||||||||Z7B61KOD52JGt52-|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false