What Makes Gyro-Trac's Better?
What makes Gyro-Trac better?
- Since the beginning, Gyro-Tracs have been built with an integrated machine-cutter head combination, designed for each other for a single-purpose: to mulch trees
- Gyro-Trac’s innovative “planar” tooth set the industry standard, and is still in wide use today – it uses far less weight and less fuel, leaving behind a smaller, rapidly bio-degradeable “park-like” mulch behind that won’t wick fire
- Gyro-Trac’s NEW Sabre-Tooth design is even more productive, leaving even smaller mulch behind, and is easier to maintain
- Gyro-Tracs lower ground pressure machines will NOT rut soils as much, eliminating most runoff problems, and will NOT kill feeder roots of nearby keeper trees, saving tree replacement cost later on
- The lighter Gyro-Trac machines are easier and cheaper to transport
- Contractors have reported that Gyro-Tracs are 2-3 times more productive that even larger competitor machines.
- THE BOTTOM LINE: Gyro-Trac’s produce a pile of mulch for less total cost
Is it easier to chop down a tree with sharp blade like an axe, than with a blunt hammer.