Introducing Gyro-Trac’s NextGen Technologies.
Command and Control Technology with Real-time Cloud Connectivity.
NEXUS Touch command and control technology is an application hosted on a touch screen iPad that connects the operator to the Gyro-Trac machine, the Gyro-Trac machine to remote experts, and remote experts to the operator – all in one, real-time NEXUS of Communication.
Connected to the Cloud through WI-FI and Cellular network platforms, each machine has its own IP – or internet address. It has its own Cellular number and Email Account. The engine, cutter-head, hydraulics, drive system and electronics are all connected to the Cloud in real time. Technical data and GPS plots are stored on the Cloud for instant recall and analysis. In real-time with NEXUS Touch, you can Monitor, Control, Troubleshoot, Diagnose, Communicate and Learn. You can even order parts online, right from the cab of the machine.
- Hyper-speed, in-field diagnostics.
- More rapid maintenance and repairs.
- Less downtime.
- Increased productivity and profits from your Gyro-Trac mulching machine.
Gyro-Trac NEXUS Touch Command and Control. Truly the Next Generation in Mulching Technology.
Pulverizes Wood into Sawdust.
Powerful. Self-Cleaning. TITAN.
Gyro-Trac’s SABRE-TOOTH TITAN cutting technology improves on Gyro-Trac’s flagship “Planar” tooth platform.
- Less Weight.
- Less Energy.
- Less Fuel.
- Gyro-Trac mulch won’t wick fire
- Small mulch leaves behind a “Park-like effect”
- Fine mulch rapidly Bio-degrades
- Wider tooth for better cutting coverage
- Controlled bite – new design with two ribs under tooth
- Knockout relief behind tooth for chip to curl easily
- Splitter block point splits the chip into smaller mulch
- Self-cleaning effect clearing tooth for next cut
- ONLY 1 Bolt to Replace Tooth
- Bolt holds a friction block wedge so bolt will not warp