With the GT-25XP Heavy Duty Mulcher, you will cut more wood in less time than with any competitor in its class. With both Captive Track and Rugged Steel Track options, PRODUCTIVITY, PERFORMANCE & PROFITABILITY will become the hallmarks of your business. Call for a demonstration today, and experience Gyro-Trac’s Performance Promise with the GT-25XP Heavy Duty Mulcher.
Heavy Duty Mulcher
Features & Specs
- Strong, Dependable 270 HP Cummins Tier-III Turbo Diesel
- Powerful hydraulic pumps & motors and our latest patented Cutter-head technology.
- Low-profile Fully Enclosed Forward-tilt Cab
- Pressurized Cab w/Comfortable Suspension Seat
- Best in Class, Patented “Sabre Tooth” Cutting Technology – Pulverizes Wood into Sawdust
- Patented Spiral Tooth Pattern, Creating Vacuum-like Effect
- Dual Control Ribs to Control Cutting Bite, with Knockout Relief and Splitter Point to Expel and Refine Mulch
- Hydraulic Cutter Head Guide Bar Extends to Assist Felling Trees
- Six Exterior Lights & 15,000 lb. Winch
- Super Low Ground Pressure Captive Track, or Aggressive & Rugged Steel Track Options
Overall Length: 234 in (594 cm)
Overall Width: 102¼ in ( 260 cm)
Overall Height: 110 in (279 cm)
Operating Weight: 23,500 lbs (10659Kg)
Ground Pressure: 4.2 psi (29 kPa)
Ground Clearance: 14½ in (37 cm)
Make: Cummins 6-cylinder diesel
Model: QSB 6.7L Tier III
Horsepower: 270 hp @ 2200 RPM
Torque: 728 ft LBS (987 N m) @ 1500 RPM
Cooling System: Ethylene Glycol/Water
Cooling Capacity: 5.5 US gal. (21 liters)
Operating Temp: 185°F (85°C)
Pressure: 16 psi (110 kPa atmosphere)
Capacity: 97 US gal. (367 liters)
HYDRAULIC DRIVE SYSTEM (CLOSED LOOP)
Hydraulic Tank: 60 US gal. (227 liters)
- Dual Traction Motors
- Dual Traction Pumps
- Series: 90
- Ratio: Variable Infinite
BRAKE & PARKING BREAK
Positive Hydraulic Multi-disc: Integral to each Drive Motor
Two Dual-Tandem Solid Rubber Wheel Combinations:
- Total number of Wheels for each Track: 8
Captive Track System:
- Belts: 6-Ply Rubber
- Cross Links: (78 per track): 28 in. (71 cm) Heat Treated
- Belt Tensioner: Greased Filled 4000 psi (27579 kPa)
ISO 8082 & CSA B352.0 (Roll Over Protection System): ROPS
ISO 8083 & G608 (Fall Object Protection system): FOPS
ISO 8084 (Operator Protection System): OPS
Forward Tilt Cab Jack: Raised Cab Electric-Motor Pump
Windows: Lexan MR-10
Seat: Adjustable Suspension w/Armrest & Seat Belt
HVAC: 3-Speed, Positive Pressure
TOMA-AX 700HF CUTTER-HEAD
Maximum rpm: 2350 rpm
Number of Teeth: 30 Fixed
Weight: 5180 lbs. (2355 Kg)
Dual Rotor Motors
Dual Rotor Pumps
Operating Pressure: 6000 psi (41369 kPa)
The new SABRE-TOOTH design is the NEXT GENERATION of "disruptive technology," improving on Gyro-Trac's Planar tooth.
- It begins with a WIDER TOOTH, held in place with a WEDGED FRICTION BLOCK, taking all the force off of the single bolt. THAT'S RIGHT! Only one bolt to quickly and easily replace worn teeth.
- The CONTROLLED BITE is now achieved with TWO instead of one control rib under the tooth.
- The distance between control ribs is wider.
- The KNOCK-OUT RELIEF that reduces resistance by allowing the wood chip to curl into the relief, now has a SPLIT BLOCK strategically placed to SPLIT THE CHIP and further REDUCE the size of the wood chip.
- This new design creates a SELF-CLEANING effect, clearing the tooth for the next bite.
Along with a perfectly tuned hydraulic recipe, you can now understand how Gyro-Trac machines can mulch more wood with Less Weight, Less Energy and Less Fuel than any of our competitors. You can also understand how the smallest mulch in the business leaves behind that famous, Gyro-Trac "Park-Like effect," and the fine, rapidly biodegradable mulch just simply Won’t Wick Fire, making a Gyro-Trac the perfect machine for cutting fire breaks.