Gyro-Trac’s SABRE-TOOTH TITAN cutting technology - PULVERIZES Wood into Sawdust-like Mulch.
The new SABRE-TOOTH design is the NEXT GENERATION of "disruptive technology," improving on Gyro-Trac's Planar tooth.
- It begins with a WIDER TOOTH, held in place with a WEDGED FRICTION BLOCK, taking all the force off of the single bolt. THAT'S RIGHT! Only one bolt to quickly and easily replace worn teeth.
- The CONTROLLED BITE is now achieved with TWO instead of one control rib under the tooth.
- The distance between control ribs is wider.
- The KNOCK-OUT RELIEF that reduces resistance by allowing the wood chip to curl into the relief, now has a SPLIT BLOCK strategically placed to SPLIT THE CHIP and further REDUCE the size of the wood chip.
- This new design creates a SELF-CLEANING effect, clearing the tooth for the next bite.
Along with a perfectly tuned hydraulic recipe, you can now understand how Gyro-Trac machines can mulch more wood with Less Weight, Less Energy and Less Fuel than any of our competitors. You can also understand how the smallest mulch in the business leaves behind that famous, Gyro-Trac "Park-Like effect," and the fine, rapidly biodegradable mulch just simply Won’t Wick Fire, making a Gyro-Trac the perfect machine for cutting fire breaks.