FOR USE WITH SKID STEERS OR COMPACT TRACK LOADERS EQUIPPED WITH ENCLOSED CABS. CERTAIN APPLICATIONS MAY REQUIRE SAE CERTIFIED ROPS/FOPS. IT CAN ALSO BE MOUNTED ON SMALL EXCAVATORS CAPABLE OF HANDLING IT’S WEIGHT AND HYDRAULIC FLOW REQUIREMENTS. THE PUSH BAR MAY BE REMOVED ON EXCAVATOR MOUNTED APPLICATIONS.
Heavy Duty Mulcher
Features & Specs
- Cut a 6-inch diameter tree and completely mulch it into fine wood chips
- Grind dozens of stumps to the ground in less than half-a-day
- Rapid, quality, low-cost right-of-way maintenance
- Cost effectively cut miles of survey lines or fence lines
- Clear acres of small trees and underbrush in a single day
The 400HL Cutter-head is designed for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders from 60 hp to 140 hp, with standard quick-connect and hydraulic flows between 17–50 gpm.
The 400HL Cutter-head attaches quickly and easily on any High-Flow or Low-Flow Skid Steer or Compact Track Loader without the need for special hoses or couplings.
The 400HL Cutter-head can also be top-mounted, with an optional bracket, on small excavators capable of handling the cutter-head’s weight and hydraulic flow requirements. The push bar may be removed for boom mounted applications.
With the 400HL, you will cut more wood in less time than with any competitor in its class. PRODUCTIVITY, PERFORMANCE & PROFITABILITY will become the hallmarks of your business. Call for a demonstration today, and experience Gyro-Trac’s Performance Promise with the 400HL High Flow/Low Flow Cutter-head.
Cutting Width: 49 in (125 cm)
Overall Width: 60 ¼ in ( 152 cm)
Overall Height: 38 ½ in (96.5 cm)
Overall Depth: 36 in. (92 cm)
Weight: 1282 LBS. (581 kg)
Number of Teeth: 20
Recommended RPM: 3500 RPM ** Dependent on horsepower and hydraulic flow.
Tractor HP: 60 - 140 HP (45 - 82 kW)
Max Operating Presure: 6000 psi (413 bar)
FOR HIGH-FLOW MACHINES
Max. Hyd. Flow: 50 gpm ( lpm)
CASE DRAIN RETURN PRESSURE
Maximum (Continuous): 40 psi (227 liters)
Intermittent (Cold Start): 73 psi (600 kPa)
The new SABRE-TOOTH design is the NEXT GENERATION of "disruptive technology," improving on Gyro-Trac's Planar tooth.
- It begins with a WIDER TOOTH, held in place with a WEDGED FRICTION BLOCK, taking all the force off of the single bolt. THAT'S RIGHT! Only one bolt to quickly and easily replace worn teeth.
- The CONTROLLED BITE is now achieved with TWO instead of one control rib under the tooth.
- The distance between control ribs is wider.
- The KNOCK-OUT RELIEF that reduces resistance by allowing the wood chip to curl into the relief, now has a SPLIT BLOCK strategically placed to SPLIT THE CHIP and further REDUCE the size of the wood chip.
- This new design creates a SELF-CLEANING effect, clearing the tooth for the next bite.
Along with a perfectly tuned hydraulic recipe, you can now understand how Gyro-Trac machines can mulch more wood with Less Weight, Less Energy and Less Fuel than any of our competitors. You can also understand how the smallest mulch in the business leaves behind that famous, Gyro-Trac "Park-Like effect," and the fine, rapidly biodegradable mulch just simply Won’t Wick Fire, making a Gyro-Trac the perfect machine for cutting fire breaks.